If in the past you needed special tools to create barcodes, now you can create barcodes easily.
Barcode or bar code is a set of consecutive black and white lines of different thicknesses. It seems simple, but barcodes are very useful.
Barcodes are used to store specific data such as production codes, circle identity numbers, expiration dates, etc.
Barcodes can be found on ship tickets, books, items distributed in shops, etc.
At least we have provided 4 easy ways to create a Bar Code using a computer, Android, iOS, and online.
Table of Contents Hide
How to Create a Barcode on Android
Here are the following steps:
- Download Barcode Generator on Playstore.
- Open the Barcode Generator application and select the ADD CODE menu.
- Then select QR code or other code
- After that, there are options for Text, URL, Email, etc. We take an example using a URL.
- Enter the next menu and enter information about the URL (website address), code description, and label (required content).
- After everything is filled, tap the check/this/checklist button in the upper right corner.
- After that, the application will display the QR code that has been created along with the information embedded in it.
- To save it, press the EXPORT button and save it in the folder you want.
- Done, the QR code you created has been successfully saved. You can see it in the gallery because the barcode is in PNG format.
How to Build a Barcode in Excel
How to create a barcode in excellence:
- Open the IDautomation.com page .
- Look next for the Free Font Encoders menu found on the main page.
- Select Macros for Excel & Access VBA menu as shown below.
- Download and unzip the file in .zip format to extract it on your computer.
- After that open Excel and select menu Tools> Macros> Visual Basic Editor.
- After that click the menu File > Import File.
- Open a browser to navigate the downloaded Automation ID.
- Find the macro file named IDautomation.bas and open it in a browser.
- Then the file will be added to the Modules folder in Excel.
- Exit the Visual Basic Editor, then re-enter the empty workbook.
- Then test the barcode by typing the number in cell A1, and typing the barcode function in the cell next to it.
- In cell B2, type =Code128(A1) and press Enter when you have finished coding the data.
- Enter cell B2 and select a font, then find the font automation ID and select one.
- Finally, the barcode will be displayed in cell B2.
How to Generate Barcode on iPhone
How to make Barcode/ QR Code on iPhone:
- Download the QR Reader app first.
- Next, open the application and tap the down arrow in the upper right corner.
- After that tap the QR code icon at the bottom.
- Then select the + button in the upper left corner to start creating a QR code.
- Then select the type of QR code you want to use. This application provides barcodes for websites, phone numbers, texts, etc. We will select the website barcode.
- Here we take an example to create a QR code that will then be directed to the Facebook profile.
- Enter what details you want, depending on the type of QR code you want to create. Select Create in the upper right corner.
- The QR code will appear in the list of QR codes as shown below.
How to Change Instagram Password
How to Create a Barcode in CorelDraw
In addition to using Excel, you can create barcodes using CorelDraw on your computer device.
How to make a barcode in Corel
- Open CorelDraw first (here we use CorelDraw X5).
- Then open a new worksheet by pressing CTRL + N.
- On the menu bar, click Edit > Insert Barcode.
- Choose the type of barcode you want, write the number you want to create a barcode, and click Next.
- Then specify the settings according to your wishes and select Next.
- After that, choose the appropriate font and click Next.
- Well, Barcode has appeared in your CorelDraw X5 as shown above.
That’s how to make bar barcodes easily and quickly with just a few steps. If you are still confused, don’t hesitate to ask.