If you accidentally delete the Google Play Store application from your mobile phone. You can download Google Play Store using the following method.
Google Play Store is where Android users can find and download various necessary applications. But unfortunately in some cases, often Google Play Store is not installed, missing, or is accidentally deleted.
To fix this, you must manually reinstall the Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
Table of Contents Hide
How to Download Play Store Free
The first step you need to do is to download the Google Play Store application first.
You can download it through the site of the trusted Android application provider, APK Pure.
APK Pure is the largest source for downloading original, unmodified APK files. This website is owned and managed by Android Police.
With MD5 (The cryptographic signature) authentication, you can ensure that all applications on this website are safe.
- Open your web browser application.
- After that, visit apkpure.com.
- Next on the search field type Play Store.
- After that select and download the Play Store application that appears. By pressing the Download APK button.
How to Install Google Play Store
If the download process for the Google Play Store application is complete. The next step is to install the application. However, if you download via laptop, you first transfer the Google Play Store app to your mobile phone.
Before installing the app, make sure Unknown Sources is turned on.
- Open your Android HP settings or settings. After that, scroll down and enter the Security option.
- Next, activate the Unknown source option.
- After that open your Android file manager. Then find the Google Play Store application that you downloaded earlier.
- Select the application then select install. Wait until the installation process is complete.
How to Track Samsung Mobile Phones
How to Update Google Play Store
You can update or update the Google Play Store application to keep it updated.
- Run the Google Play Store application that you installed earlier.
- After that open the menu by pressing the three-stripe button in the upper left corner. After that select the Settings menu.
- Then scroll down then find and select Play Store Version.
- Then click to start downloading the most recent version of the Google Play Store app.
How to download the Google Play Store application above can be used on all Android brands. Like Oppo, Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, and other Android brands.