Sometimes it is difficult to edit a document in PDF format because it is more difficult than a document in Word format. For this reason, we want to convert the PDF file format to Word (doc, docx) so that we can edit it more easily. There are various ways to convert PDF to Word, either online or offline, and using software or without software. Please choose the fastest and most effective way.
Although actually editing a PDF is not as difficult as you think, as long as you know how. There are at least 5 ways that you can practice directly, namely:
Table of Contents Hide
1. Microsoft Office software
For those of you who already have Microsoft Office version 2013 and above, you do not need to install other software because Microsoft Office already has a feature to open and edit PDF files directly in Microsoft Word.
How to Convert PDF to Word Offline:
- Open the Microsoft Office application.
- Then go to the menu File -> Open and select the PDF file that you want to convert to Word.
- Then a warning popup will appear and click OK. Then wait until the document conversion process is complete.
- Save the file by clicking Menu -> File-> Save As and select Docx format.
The advantage of using Microsoft Office to convert PDF files to Word is that you can edit the file directly before saving it. It should be noted that sometimes files larger than 100MB take a long time to open.
2. UniPDF software
There is actually much software that can be used to convert PDF to Word, we only recommend UniPDF because in our opinion this software is one of the best because it is compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, etc., besides this application is free and easy to use.
Steps to convert PDF to Word with UniPDF :
- Download UniPDF and install it on your computer.
- Open the application, open the Settings menu, and select Word .doc Format.
- Return to the Home menu.
- In the Output Format section select Word then click Add and add the PDF file you want to convert to Word.
- Click Convert to start the process and wait for it to finish.
The advantage of using UniPDF to convert pdf files to word is that there are no file restrictions, safe and free.
3. How to Convert PDF to Word on a Smartphone
For those of you who don’t want to open a computer and want to convert pdf files to the word through Android, then you can use the help of Android applications. One application we recommend is PDF Converter.
How to convert pdf to word on a smartphone:
- First download PDF Converter on Playstore.
- Run the PDF Converter on the smartphone.
- Select the “+” symbol then select the PDF file you want to convert to Word.
- Then wait for the conversion process to complete.
This application can also convert many types of files to other formats.
How to Change the Background of Google Meet
4. PDF Viewer software
PDF Viewer is not only used to open. PDF format files, but can also be used to edit files in PDF format.
How to convert pdf to word with PDF Viewer:
- Download PDF Viewer and install it on your computer.
- Click File Open, and select the PDF file you want to change.
- Click the Home tab, and select To Word.
- Then before the conversion process, you can choose where to save the file. If so, click Convert to start the process.
- Wait a few seconds until exporting the PDF file is complete.
5. How to Convert PDF to Word Without Software
For those of you who don’t want to be complicated using any software, this method is very suitable. Please use an online website that has the feature of converting pdf to word easily.
Converonlinefree, on this website You don’t need to register first, no need an email to download a pdf converted to Word, as well a large size limit of 50MB. Available output files are .doc and .docx, so users of Office 2003 and below can use this website.
How to convert pdf to word online:
- Visit https://convertonlinefree.com
- Select the PDF to DOCX or “PDF to DOC” tab as you wish.
- Then click Browse and select the pdf file you want to change.
- Then click Convert to start the conversion process, please download the converted file by clicking OK.
Some ways to convert PDF to Word above can use whenever you want. If you have other faster and easier ways, don’t forget to comment and share with us.