You must know how to check iPhone IMEI. So that you also know that the iPhone you want to buy or own is original or refurbished.
Because there are so many reconditioned iPhones or replicas, before buying it you can first check the IMEI of the iPhone.
How to check iPhone IMEI You can do it in various iPhone series. Like iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone X, and other iPhone series.
Because we are sure that every iPhone owner wants his iPhone to be 100% original.
Table of Contents Hide
Through the iTunes Application
iTunes is an application used to fill songs on iPhone mobile phones. But did you know that the iTunes application also has other functions? That is to know the authenticity of your iPhone by displaying the IMEI code.
Follow these steps:
- Connect the iPhone to a computer that has the iTunes application installed.
- Then, wait until your iPhone is detected.
- If connected successfully. Click Library on the iTunes application.
- Then your iPhone data will automatically be displayed on the screen, including your iPhone’s IMEI code.
Check the Back of the iPhone Body
The first way to check the iPhone IMEI can be done without opening or turning on the iPhone. But unfortunately, there are still many who do not realize that the IMEI is written on the back of the iPhone.
You just have to look at the back of your iPhone body, and you will find the IMEI number there.
Check the iPhone Box
How to Check Samsung IMEI Number
Use the Code
You can type *#06# on the dial or call menu. Not only for iPhone users but this code can also be used on other smartphones. Such as Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and other smartphones.
This method is quite simple:
- Unlock your iPhone screen.
- Next, go to Settings then go to the General option, then select About.
- On the About menu, you can find your IMEI. In addition to IMEI, you can also find out ICCID, MEID, Serial Number, etc.
Those are some ways to check iPhone IMEI. Well of course now you know the IMEI of the iPhone you have.
To make sure your iPhone is genuine/original or not. So please make sure the IMEI listed in all the sections you have learned above is the same. If the IMEI is different in each part, you can be sure that your iPhone has a replica or a fake.